Dore and Totley Golf Club have a Dress Code we would ask all Members and Visitors to adhere to the dress code below.
TAILORED JACKET WITH COLLAR AND TIE WILL BE WORN
- In the Lounge and Dining Room At All Times when representing the Club and at Club Meetings the Annual Prize Presentation and at Social Functions where specified.
- Smart Casual Dress will be worn throughout the Clubhouse at all other times.
- Trousers or tailored shorts are allowed. Shirts must be tucked in unless they are designed to be worn outside trousers. Clean smart Jeans and trainers may be worn. Jeans must not be ripped.
- Collarless or vest type T shirts are not considered smart casual dress.
* It is at the discretion of the Organiser / Committee to specify Dress Rules to allow clothing suitable for the occasion e.g. Themed Evenings.
POINTS TO NOTE
- Leather Jackets are not classed as tailored jackets.
- Through June to September when the wearing of tailored jackets is indicated above, they may be removed.
- THE CHANGING OF CLOTHES / SHOES IN THE CAR PARK OR ON THE PATIO IS NOT PERMITTED.
IN THE CLUBHOUSE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS OF CLOTHING ARE PROHIBITED
- Wet or dirty clothing worn on the course, and headgear, must not be worn in the Clubhouse outside of the locker room.
- Waterproof clothing
- Golf Shoes –except in the Locker Room (excluding the toilets and washroom), Professional’s Shop, Spike Bar and through the rear entrance.
*You may only enter or leave the Spike Bar from the Patio.
- Shell or Track Suits
- T Shirts or see through tops.
ON THE COURSE AND PRACTICE GROUND THE FOLLOWING ITEMS OF CLOTHING ARE PROHIBITED.
- Trousers tucked into socks unless covered by waterproof trousers.
- Collarless shirts.
- Shell / Track Suits or leggings.
- Any Denim Beach or Sports Shorts.
YOU MAY WEAR
- Tailored Shorts designed for golf wear with knee length socks or predominantly white short sports socks.
- Turtle Neck Golf Shirts.
- Members are requested to keep their Mobile Telephones on SILENT OR DISCREET mode at all times when in the Clubhouse or on the Course. If it is necessary for you to make or accept a call please leave any public area and handle discreetly.